Reviews for "Walk the Dog"

Great Flash

This was so funny lol ... I hope you are making a series out of it , it's very original , and good luck with it :)

KartuneHustla responds:

Me and Cameron were thinking about that, but we decided to stick to a few projects at a time. Were probably just gonna do Amoeba and a few other stuff before anything else, but thank you for the review. We'll keep you posted if we do!

lawlomglmaovomitpoo

that was a great flash! glad to know that you put all that effort in and the idea behind it is funny. And to people that didnt get it, the dog wanted a walk. l o l.

KartuneHustla responds:

thank you. It means alot to me when people see the effort in a toon. Glad you enjoyed it!

Stupid dog...

Couldn't even tell what he really wanted.

KartuneHustla responds:

Its a sad sad world when dogs can't talk. Ha. Thanks for the review

Funny

This looked professional, funny and classic humor

KartuneHustla responds:

Thank you! Father of Death really did a good number with that song. chiga chiga. Glad you liked the toon overall!

It Was An OK Video Needs More Humor

well it was okay but the sound quality wasnt that great the graphics tho were pretty good i know its a short but you still need more interactivity and humor along with better sound quality overall id give it a 5.

KartuneHustla responds:

Sorry, but we did compress the audio to make it sound as good as we could. Thanks for your review