Reviews for "Zelda: Heart for the Hero"

dingle berry

Excellent quality and story and humor and junk like that. It's great and what not. I loved the animation, very high quality.

So very true

Ahhh man that was great, couldnt be any more true

Holy Shit this is awesome!

YES!Finally another great zelda parody right here.This is gonna go down in history.Overall I watched it 3 times in a row.That shows its funny and awesome overall.I give it a perfect ten.Pleasssse make more.

Triforce is sitting on the shelf!

Awesome, so awesome... laughed out loud, all the little things you put in including the Triforce itself sitting on a normal shop shelf, Link's adventure wouldn't last long if the game let you buy the Triforce... well unless the shop keeper wanted 8 gems that can only be found by completing 8 dungeons or something.

Stop overthinking it me...!

FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!

I WANT TO SEE MORE. D00D YOU TOTALLY DESERVED FRONT PAGE AND IN ON THE ZELDA COLLECTION. YOU MUST MAKE MORE, I GIVE TEN ON ALL THE APPLICABLE CATEGORIES, considering movies usually don't have interactivity. PLUS++ I REALLY LIKED THE LOADING SCREEN. RIGHT FROM THAT I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A GOOD ANIMATION.