Reviews for "Phoenix Correct!"

Ambitious but Subpar

This was a great idea and I give you kudos for trying it but it wasn't nearly as good as it could've been.

The voice acting was the highlight, it was really good quality and pleasant to listen to but what killed it was the music choice. The acctually Phoenix Wright music would've worked a lot better.

Also your art wasn't that good. You have potential as an artist but everything seemed very rough and thrown together.

I assume you don't have a Wacom Drawing Tablet or anything of the sort. If you don't I recommend getting one if you want to improve the quality of your computer art. I know it helped me when I got one.

So I can't say this is a bad flash, I just think it was just generally weak. Keep doing cartoons, by the looks of your style I know you really could have something working for you in the future.

Pretty good.

I like how you could participate in the flash. The graphics were ok, the audio was ok, blah blah. Good flash, and hope to see more from you soon.

that was awesome

i didnt have high hopes for this butit was really good dude. good freakin job

DAGamesOfficial responds:

lol thanx. Im glad yu liked it, and hopefully I am making it into a series, but not just yet :P Anyway, more coming your way.

Your objection is weak. o_O

Quite funny. The "Take That!" sequences just didn't strike a good note with me. =/

DAGamesOfficial responds:

ye, I wasnt really meant to make the take that stike at you. at least you knew that the guy had evidence whenever a take that was announced :P

Not bad, could be better.

It was pretty good, & I too liked the being able to enter a name.

Also, even though it's not the classic style, your unique animation is style is pretty good, but like the rest of the flash, it could be better.

Overall, pretty good, & good luck on your next flash. See ya!

DAGamesOfficial responds:

thanx for 7. I knew that making your own name would be a great part of the cartoon. anyway, more on the way :P