Reviews for "Don't Stop Believing (Cover)"

Whoa.

THat was great! Nice cover

:O i jizzed

the best cover i've heard, you may even ravel the original :) good work dude

Beautiful and stirring; powerfully emotional!

Beautiful; just beautiful. I'm actually not familiar with the original song, but I have to say that I can't imagine it being done any way other than this. This one made joy and emotion pour throughout me, always a sign of quality and power.

That said, I refrained from giving it a 10 on account of a couple of (very) minor complaints. During the end chorus, I have to say that some of the vocals sounded *slightly* off-key in a spot or two. Out of curiosity, did you record the entire piece live, or was it arranged in layers with a program like FL Studio?

As for the clicks/scratches, I didn't take points off there because there's only so much you can do when your equipment decides to screw you over, believe me I know. I do, however, have a suggestion in this case: Audacity, the freeware open-source audio editor. In Audacity, you can actually edit individual SAMPLES in an audio file; I myself used it to remove some click/pop from a recent sound clip I was working on.

Overall, this is an excellent rendition that truly strikes the right note. With the aforementioned SLIGHT tuning, it'd be perfect; keep the spirit!

if you had a girl or more

...soprano voice
i would have giving you a perfect 10
but it still an awesome cover.
i like the feel of the Orchestra. it makes it feel very full. and i love the hints of pan flute

Cover-Pro

You showed it, amazing cover.
Journey for ever live, and is there anyways you did the backing? Its quite amazing.

Jazza responds:

Yeah I did do the backing, thank you!