Reviews for "Don't Stop Believing (Cover)"

Damn it, Jazza...

is there nothing you can't do? lol

Brilliant twist on this song. I'm kinda sick of Glee's perky twist on this song and this is a welcome change.

Congrats on a brilliant bit of work mate ^^

amazing

it's as good as the original song, if not better. you have not done what others would do, a mere remix. you have gave this song a ntotally new feel. and kept it awesome. that's hard to do.

Amazing!

You have lots of Talent! Im sure you can become big! I have contacts to the Music Industry,I can give them a call and show them this amazing work of yours, with your permission of course :)

Jazza responds:

shoot. :) and thanks!

Beautiful song

Some people cry listening to this. This music motivates me.

Once again, I find this when I need it most.

I just got in a fight with my mom, and then had a bad run-in with my past. Sure enough, I get on newgrounds for the first time since Christmas, and you have something else out. I don't know how it works, but your music is always there for me when it counts. I love the creativity you put in to your covers. Other than the lyrics, it feels wrong to call it a cover anyway. A perfectly mellow alternative to one of the best song ever made. I was worried that people wouldn't accept this song any differently, but after hearing it, I can't imagine anyone not loving this.