Reviews for "Don't Stop Believing (Cover)"

WOW!

You did fantastic on this work! I like how you gave an inspirational kind of twist to it. Keep up the good work!

It's beautiful

I love your version of this song, it has nices vibe to it. It's pleasant to listen to such a song with deep lyrics in a more smooth and emotional fashion. Great work!

Speachless

.....

Really good.

You have a point when you say most other covers too upbeat. The original was very mellow. I think you managed to capture the feel of the original.

Very good

i haven't listened to very many other covers of this song, so I can't really compare this to others, but I honestly don't think it matters. Great, great job.