Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

not bad

good animation and a few are funny but thats about all it has to offer

Good one.

Good one, these codec moments are memorable eheh
Good work

It got the job done.

You get a five for graphics because of the nice codec menu and the hand drawn characters weren't too bad. A five for style because the codec layout was a good feature to go with. A seven for sound simply for the use of David Hayter's voice. A three for violence because you don't actually see the person die. A two for interactivity because you were creative enough to add the hidden frequency even though there wasn't much else to interact with. Last, I give you a six for humor because you made me laugh a few times.

Thanks for the laughs.

Gaizka responds:

I reckon you were a bit critical there, which is fair enough. I do have an issue with the interactivity thing, though; I set out to create the Codec in the correct way to increase the Interactivity score, I feel it's a lot more interactive than the majority of movies out there. Enough, without being classified as a game, anyway. No bother.