For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

Perfect!

This is a great parody of Metal Gear. I just want to know the extra code; I don't have any MGS games, so I can't call that number. That's the only thing that really hurts this flash. See you on the front page!

Gaizka responds:

Oh go on then, it's 140.15. But it's not worth it really. Cheers for the niceties :)

It happened!!!

It did come on the front page!!!

Just as good as the first!

My favorite had to be the one where Snake decided to ditch Myrel (Spelling?) Again, great use of the voices and sounds. I did notice some of them came from different games, but they fit it well enough. Good job, I hope to see another.

the colonel always pist me off

anyone out there feel the same? cute stuff. some lines i recognized and some i didnt. good animation, fun idea. I liked it a lot better than CM vol 1. keep on truckin!

thats amazing

you had the actual voice actors do the voices right?

Gaizka responds:

Yes, I had to put a third mortgage on my house to hire them.