For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

Great job!

Omfg, great job. That was one of the funniest metal gear flashes I think I've ever seen. (well heard..i guess, but you get it) It was all good, the only thing you could improve on is..uh..well I can't really think of anything. lol. Great job, and by the way. I submitted this and the first one for the Metal Gear collection. =)

Thank you very much!

Superb.

This was really great, as was vol. 1. I hope you continue to make hilarious movies!

Gaizka responds:

Cheers. I will do that, since you asked so nicely.

great

i love mgs, and as such i love all the parodies of it too
great movie man
but one question:
whered you get the intro music?

Here:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/7 060/1

Wow..

I preferred the first one, but you know.
This is sorta a review of them both.
I absolutely loved them.

Graphics were great, not much else to say.
Style, well done on everything there so yeah.
Sound, 10, I would've given you so much more because the voices are dead on. Every single one of them. It sounds like the actual voice actors. Not to mention the real MGS sound effects.
Violence, Snake blew up, plain and simple.
Interactivity, I loved the way you worked the interactivity of the codec into this movie. It's great.
Humour, hilarious. So very funny. "What are you, my wife?" definitely my favourite part.

Gaizka responds:

They were the real actors.

Thanks a lot, though!

the colonel always pist me off

anyone out there feel the same? cute stuff. some lines i recognized and some i didnt. good animation, fun idea. I liked it a lot better than CM vol 1. keep on truckin!