Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

Really!? Nope.

lmao. best ive seen in a long time. hope to see many more.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Wow, very nice

The voice work on these two movies are great. You really got the characters very well. That helped sell the entire movie. Good job.

Gaizka responds:

Thanks, it took me months of practice, but I reckon I got Snake's voice perfect. I'm not happy with Campbell's, though.

Actually good

I liked this alot it was hillarious i found myself figuring out where the quotes came from (which game) funny overall loved it and to the comment b4 mine it is Nastasha, Nastasha Rominenko Nuclear Specialist

Exactly!

wait...

no raiden?

No, for two reasons:

a) The MGS2 clips were garbled and unusable, and

b) Raiden's shit.

It's good

It's quite good, I noticed some improvements, I especially like the part about McDonell O'Miller LOL XD

Gaizka responds:

How can you notice improvements when I made them both at the same time?