Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

sweet!!!

dude! this was even better than the first one!!!
you rock!!

Hahah, thanks.

Sorry if the ratings were a bit low.

Good job on this one.Heh,the part where Snake shoots otacon was tremendous."Ehhh what is that ugly thing?"Lol.Then snake shot him.Pretty mean but funny at that exact moment he shot him.Good work man!(Argh...the drawings were atrocious!Sry if i mispelled.But the drawings were terrible.But since i thought that everthing else was great execpt the violence i thought...WHAT THE HECK!)LoL!But i did rly like about what you did.

Atrocious? That's not very nice ;_;

LOL

Yeah teh first one was a bit funnier but i like this one none the less! it was great and i really wish you woule make 1 more, but this time use teh weird trasmissions you get with raiden when he is naked those wher teh funniest ones ive ever herd. Consider it a request froma fan please ^_^

Gaizka responds:

Well I note the request, but I can't use clips from MGS2. if I could I already would have.

Thanks for the niceties.

ROFLMAO Twice

This one is just as funny and hilarious as the first part. The leftover bits on the secret frequency were a little WTF this time around, though. Once again, would have been cool if you had used actual art from the codec transmissions. Also, i forgot to bring this up in my review for the first part; Nastasha looks very weird and strange, not at all like she does in the game.

Frequency is 140.15

Natasha and Snake in " Grenades"

i loved the codec scene with snake and natasha

nice working with you natasha

agggghhhhhhh boomm