Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

ROFLLLLLLL!!!! Meryl!! HAHAHAHAAA!!

OMG, Man, the Meryl Scene was the BEST!!!
Just Imagine Snake refusing to Save Meryl! Ha!
Now that was a good idea! ^_^

4/5

Keep it up!

Heh, thanks!

The Meryl scene was actually the very first one I created, over two years ago.

Funny but...

wats the frequency on the back of the box

Gaizka responds:

Ah, now that would be telling. Look through the reviews for it.

nice o_O

ah the meryl frequency wasnt as gud as the first but i like this vol.2 better and the french girls name was natasha o_o

Gaizka responds:

She wasn't French, she was Ukrainian, I think. Hence "Nastasha".

The laughs just kept on coming!

Wow, this is awesome! I was wondering when someone was going to make a movie like this. I'd have done it myself, but, ya know... the whole, laziness thing. I love how you used the real voice actors... it would've been a whole lot less funny if the voices were different. I loved every one of the conversations. "Excellant, you've got a--" "An undetectable, very accurate, uninterceptable nuclear weapon!" "No. ...That's a mine detector." "Oh. Err... Thanks."

XD My sides were splitting.
For the record, this is my review of both movies, since it was basically just two movies split into two volumes.
And the artwork is good, too. They all look perfect.

Very good work. Hope to see more from you in the future!

5/5.

I like you! Thanks, man.

Amazing

Loved this one as well hope there will be a third one based on some of the moments in 2 or 3