For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

Sorry if the ratings were a bit low.

Good job on this one.Heh,the part where Snake shoots otacon was tremendous."Ehhh what is that ugly thing?"Lol.Then snake shot him.Pretty mean but funny at that exact moment he shot him.Good work man!(Argh...the drawings were atrocious!Sry if i mispelled.But the drawings were terrible.But since i thought that everthing else was great execpt the violence i thought...WHAT THE HECK!)LoL!But i did rly like about what you did.

Atrocious? That's not very nice ;_;

Excellent use of audio clips

I've seen some impressive Flash animations on Newgrounds, but very few make such fantastic use of in game audio clips to such an extent as this. I was actually surprised that all of these came from the games, as a few of them I didn't actually recognize!

Either way, this gets high marks from me for being both a very entertaining Flash as well as a marvellous use of available media. Hope to see more work from you in the future :)

You will indeed :D

LOL

Yeah teh first one was a bit funnier but i like this one none the less! it was great and i really wish you woule make 1 more, but this time use teh weird trasmissions you get with raiden when he is naked those wher teh funniest ones ive ever herd. Consider it a request froma fan please ^_^

Gaizka responds:

Well I note the request, but I can't use clips from MGS2. if I could I already would have.

Thanks for the niceties.

ROFLMAO Twice

This one is just as funny and hilarious as the first part. The leftover bits on the secret frequency were a little WTF this time around, though. Once again, would have been cool if you had used actual art from the codec transmissions. Also, i forgot to bring this up in my review for the first part; Nastasha looks very weird and strange, not at all like she does in the game.

Frequency is 140.15

Natasha and Snake in " Grenades"

i loved the codec scene with snake and natasha

nice working with you natasha

agggghhhhhhh boomm