Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

good

it was good but has the same problem with snakes voice

Sigh. It doesn't, like.

behind the cover

the frequency behind the cover was 140.15, reffering to Meryl's frequency in the first Metal Gear Solid game, you were told that the frequency was on the back of the CD case...
unlucky me i got the game without the original case so i had to figure it out myself

about the flash: hilarious stuff, both of them
favorites 10/10 5/5
i don't know why noone ever thought of this before,
you should make more and not limit yourself
go through all the games see what you can do
don't confine yourself to communications with Snake
i'm looking forward to more

Voted 5!

More more :D
gj making this

Whey! Cheers pal.

Grenades taste funny....

That one with Natasha has to be the most funny Codec on this one. The ending had my sides bursting. Maybe next time you could have one where Snake makes fun of Raiden.

Gaizka responds:

Unfortunately, I can't use any of the MGS2 sound files, I tried. Glad you liked it, though.

Great sequel.

This is a great follow up of the first Codec flash. Very well put together and high quality. Brings back memories.