For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

amazing!

hey man,you did a great job with this parody. i especially liked the part with MeiLing. keep up good works!

Thanks! I will.

Even better than the last one!

Shooting Otacon? Genious. So well done. The grenade swallowing was also a superb piece of humour. I would have found it funnier if there was just a tiny bit of blood when the grenade exploded but the animation of Snake when it explodes was still so funny that I laughed so loud that I think I woke my neighbours.

More please.

Gaizka responds:

Sorry to disappoint, but there won't be any more, it's difficult to use what I've got left over. Glad you liked it though.

This one was REALLY funny.

They should of featured this one it's much funnier.

I marked it's graphics down just because I'm not a keen person on line tool designs, but it suits this anyway.

Seeings as you'll responding to this whats you favourite of these codec calls? I personally think the cambell ones on this one are the best.

Gaizka responds:

You presume too much :P What's eveyone's problem with my graphics? I can't draw, okay? *Sobs* ;_;

I'm a big fan of the two Nastasha ones. I also really enjoyed making the homosexual conversation in the first volume, it was amusing going through the list of dialogue and picking out bits of innuendo. That was the one I had most fun creating; it was originally even longer, but I cut it so it would flow better.

holy fuck

that was funny man :)

Can't... stop--- laughing....!!

I allmost ran out of breath at the part
"Who or what is that thing?"
"Otacon. He looks and smells like hes been dead for days" xD xD

At what part Snake says "what are you, my wife?" :O
Anyways.... These two and MGS Awesomes are the best MGS flashes EVER!!
Very good!