Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

Perfect!

This is a great parody of Metal Gear. I just want to know the extra code; I don't have any MGS games, so I can't call that number. That's the only thing that really hurts this flash. See you on the front page!

Gaizka responds:

Oh go on then, it's 140.15. But it's not worth it really. Cheers for the niceties :)

You gave this entry a 5!

I tip my hat to you sir!
i have not seen such a great mgs parody in ages
it's even better than metal gear awesome!
are all these codecs real? cause if you done them yourself i want more!
Please continue your work your a legend =]

Gaizka responds:

Thanks a lot! If you mean the voice clips, yes, they're all taken from the game but have been strategically re-arranged by myself.

Funny As Hell!

Best MGS Parody Based Flash Next To Metal Gear Awesome, Great Work! I hope to see more of these from the other games!

Gaizka responds:

Ooh, that's quite an accolade, thanks. These are probably the only two I'll do, though. I have no more ideas with the clips I have left over, and I'm unable to use clips from the 2nd and 3rd games. Sorry.

Again, absolutely awesome

These should make frontpage no doubt about it.

Gaizka responds:

Aww, you're too kind. I doubt it though, nothing I've ever done has been front-paged on anything, ever. Cheers, though!

LOL agian

Snake your a sorry excus of a man.... What are you my wife? Lol

dont worry i'll save her.... you will?.... Nope Lol classsic