Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

Superb.

This was really great, as was vol. 1. I hope you continue to make hilarious movies!

Gaizka responds:

Cheers. I will do that, since you asked so nicely.

niiiiiiiice

love the movie i can tell u took it out of the game and mixed it up in a really funny way
GOOD JOB!

Cheers, son.

Great job!

Omfg, great job. That was one of the funniest metal gear flashes I think I've ever seen. (well heard..i guess, but you get it) It was all good, the only thing you could improve on is..uh..well I can't really think of anything. lol. Great job, and by the way. I submitted this and the first one for the Metal Gear collection. =)

Thank you very much!

That was pretty good

It could have been better if you showed stuff happening and not just communication, but it was kinda funny. Good spoof.

Gaizka responds:

I know what you mean, but my intention was to perfectly recreate the game's interface, so I had to stay true to that format. Cheers, though!

I love it!

This is a very funny spoof, just like the first one. KEEP IT UP! I would LOVE to see more of this.

Gaizka responds:

Thanks again, but this project's finished for good. It took two years to perfect, and I'm sick to tears of it.