Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

not this time!

i wont try all the frequencies this time lol, anyway nice done this one too, only suggestion i could give... to fasten up guys like me who tries all the frequencies, make the button to move the tune avaliable all the time, it freaks out to wait the "no response" sign to dissapear before trying again lol

Gaizka responds:

Don't worry, there's only one secret frequency anyway.

even more LMAO!

Didnt think it would be better then the first, but i was wrong.
Some of the funniest stuff ive seen on newgrounds, keep it up :)

Thanks!

You've done it again...

Just as good as the first. Its hilarious, the lip synching is great, and the voices couldn't be any better. I took hours off my life away by searching for stuff like this on my games. I'm glad someone finally found them. Great job, I love it and I'm still laughing.

Aww, how lovely. Thanks!

HAAAHAAAHAAA!!!LMAO!!!!LOL!!!!

Where do you keep getting these voices from, these are completely awesome, haha, i had to have a brake in between cuz my stomache was hurtting from all the laughter, great work!!!

Thanks. I'm glad I hurt your stomach. :P

LOL

omfg hilarious soooo funny man soo funny omg more plz more u r a flash god

Calm down!