Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

Metal Gear Parodies FTW!

Oh hah! that was awesome! As we all know Metal Gear rules!
Did you just cut up in-game conversations to form humor?
If not, hoooow do you do it??

Gaizka responds:

Nope, you're right, that's exactly how I did it. Simple, yet effective. Cheers.

It got the job done.

You get a five for graphics because of the nice codec menu and the hand drawn characters weren't too bad. A five for style because the codec layout was a good feature to go with. A seven for sound simply for the use of David Hayter's voice. A three for violence because you don't actually see the person die. A two for interactivity because you were creative enough to add the hidden frequency even though there wasn't much else to interact with. Last, I give you a six for humor because you made me laugh a few times.

Thanks for the laughs.

Gaizka responds:

I reckon you were a bit critical there, which is fair enough. I do have an issue with the interactivity thing, though; I set out to create the Codec in the correct way to increase the Interactivity score, I feel it's a lot more interactive than the majority of movies out there. Enough, without being classified as a game, anyway. No bother.

Poor Otacon....

Nice work on this one too. Keep it up!

Will do, thanks!

great

i love mgs, and as such i love all the parodies of it too
great movie man
but one question:
whered you get the intro music?

Here:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/7 060/1

Grenades taste funny....

That one with Natasha has to be the most funny Codec on this one. The ending had my sides bursting. Maybe next time you could have one where Snake makes fun of Raiden.

Gaizka responds:

Unfortunately, I can't use any of the MGS2 sound files, I tried. Glad you liked it, though.