Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

Funny Sequel

All I have to say is "It's good to work with you Nastasha *explosion*"

Hilarious second movie. Very creative.

Cheers again!

Really!? Nope.

lmao. best ive seen in a long time. hope to see many more.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Even better than the last one!

Shooting Otacon? Genious. So well done. The grenade swallowing was also a superb piece of humour. I would have found it funnier if there was just a tiny bit of blood when the grenade exploded but the animation of Snake when it explodes was still so funny that I laughed so loud that I think I woke my neighbours.

More please.

Gaizka responds:

Sorry to disappoint, but there won't be any more, it's difficult to use what I've got left over. Glad you liked it though.

Once again, simply amazing.

Part Two also had some amazing moments, like the grenade exploding. Just phenomenal work. It's great to see people still messing with the classics. You did a fantastic job splicing the conversations together. Also, I neglected to mention that the characters were also very well drawn.

Overall, just a fantastic job. Best videos on newgrounds.

I like you. Thanks!

Funny but...

wats the frequency on the back of the box

Gaizka responds:

Ah, now that would be telling. Look through the reviews for it.