Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

Once again...awesome!

Good job with the voice acting of Snake! Colonel sounds like Grandpa Max from Ben 10! You kinda made Natashi look like a guy, you may wanna change her look.
Everything about this flash was GREAT!!!
Question: Are you making a Vol. 3?

Gaizka responds:

Sigh. The voices were the actual voices from the game. So poor Paul Eiding's going to be crushed. Natasha kinda looks like a guy anyway.

And am I making a Volume 3?

Glad you liked it, though.

HAHAHA OMG

Dude, the grenade thing gave me stomach cramps !! XDDD

Gaizka responds:

Well you shouldn't have eaten it, then.

hello

I love it :) best humor codec moment :) keep doing them so funny :)

Wow..

I preferred the first one, but you know.
This is sorta a review of them both.
I absolutely loved them.

Graphics were great, not much else to say.
Style, well done on everything there so yeah.
Sound, 10, I would've given you so much more because the voices are dead on. Every single one of them. It sounds like the actual voice actors. Not to mention the real MGS sound effects.
Violence, Snake blew up, plain and simple.
Interactivity, I loved the way you worked the interactivity of the codec into this movie. It's great.
Humour, hilarious. So very funny. "What are you, my wife?" definitely my favourite part.

Gaizka responds:

They were the real actors.

Thanks a lot, though!

amazing

it really is a wonderful job slicing all those hours of pointless radio chat to create those funny dialogs!!!

It took long enough.