Reviews for "Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2"

AWESOME!

This was exceptionally good my friend! Keep up the keepin up!

*Keeps it up*

Actually good

I liked this alot it was hillarious i found myself figuring out where the quotes came from (which game) funny overall loved it and to the comment b4 mine it is Nastasha, Nastasha Rominenko Nuclear Specialist

Exactly!

nice o_O

ah the meryl frequency wasnt as gud as the first but i like this vol.2 better and the french girls name was natasha o_o

Gaizka responds:

She wasn't French, she was Ukrainian, I think. Hence "Nastasha".

Nice one

Definately better than the first, in my opinion. Otacon 02 was one of the funniest things i've ever heard. Keep it up!

Will do.

Wow, very nice

The voice work on these two movies are great. You really got the characters very well. That helped sell the entire movie. Good job.

Gaizka responds:

Thanks, it took me months of practice, but I reckon I got Snake's voice perfect. I'm not happy with Campbell's, though.