Reviews for "Newgrounds Rumble"

"GREAT"

its a great game a newground 1 of a kind "GO SALAD FINGERS"

don't liten to other people

ok i hate all the faggots contributing dumass ideas like stupid fancypants,master freaken cheif?,but what i hate most of all is that stupid ass hoe strawberry block oh wtf is he gonna bore you to death by making you watch the time go bye on his face i say you stick to the p[eople who can acutally do something, have at least 5 flashes based on them, and don't completly suck

The greatest fighting game on NG...

if not the best game. My only complaint is the lack of updates/sequels. A great game, beautifully animated, programmed perfectly, and overall fabulous game.

Happy pico

Yes, this is amazing. Great job!!!

great game!

This game was very cool to play.But there should be more characters to choose such as dad n' me,crunchdown or any other newgrounds character like tom flup or dan paladin.It would be nice to also add online multiplayer for many gamers to knock each other's a$$!But this game was totally awesome to play and created very well for many players to enjoy, keep up the good work!!!!!