Reviews for "Awesome Video Games Ep11"

LOL! Double Dragon Noobies.

All Double Dragon but no DAD??? He must have went to a strip joint... Well anyway I doubt thats how the game is played. I think the person that got punched and carried out of there is actually the DAME IN DISTRESS!!! I ca'nt believe they called her a dragon lol. Have they ever thought of fighting each others lol. None the less, I like this episode and Double Dragon fits them perfectly. Next ep will be better I gaurrantee it. 8 out of 10.

well

this vid is pretty awesome.
to be honest i missed the dad =P

well, i never played double dragon I-III (and i dont want to, it looks kinda boring, besides, i dont like those kind of game[dont get it wrong, i like Beat 'em up, but i dont like "Going arround, smashing lil enemys"].)
the Abobo Vs Abobo scene was AWESOME
"I have an strategy... lets double charge the wall, again!" or when they kicked to the music and running in a circle.
the only thing i dont like on that part is : it was kinda TOOO long, a lil bit shorter would be better, cause after a while, the joke was gone, because it all repeated again.

mFg-
QuJee

Amazing.

You guys are the Wayne's World of video gaming. Excellent work.

You guys rule

Dudes, great job. This is some of the funniest shit. Great job, keep makeing more. Also was there anything special in the pot you guys were smokeing when you made this. HAHAHA

Oh wow...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, the NUMBER ONE reason marijuana is illegal! Thanks for playing! Seriously, that was so dumb, it was brilliant! Nice work... the topping on the cake: Vanilla Ice. Oh yeah!