Reviews for ":Knight:"

great lookin game

i love this game i liked it how it got straight into the action also thought bein able to customise your knight was a nce touch very hard but very good thanks alot

haha thank YOU a lot. I love reading reviews XD

Yeah a lot of people think its hard, just make sure you play easy version first.

Decent

It's fairly well done, and interesting in the way no controls consist of mouse clicks. And oh, for those that haven't figured it out. There is no bug when you die. You use the arrow keys to move a little ghost character over one of the options, which then tells you to press spacebar.

starBlinky responds:

haha thanks, I tried to make it obvious by having no mouse-use from the start. But theres still some confusion I guess, so I'll put a big sign up saying, use keyboard!

Liked

Well i thought you did this game really well and it was a lot of fun. The way the user could choose there own character design at the start of it was a nice feature and it also allowed the user to get use to using the keyboard for gameplay. The bad guys were pretty challenging, it felt just like any other side scrolling game, which is a good thing, it kept me interested and happy all the way through. The background music was good, it kinda reminded me of dragonball z at times but it had alittle more energy to it which helped to spice your game up even more. Overall i had tons of fun playing this.

~H-J~

wow thanks so much!

Thats exactly what I want to hear!!

Loved it!

I loved the sound track and the graphics were great and you lost one mark because of the minor life bug where it skips a life and also the "enemy sign" lasted too long long and your sorta waiting for ages for th boss oh well great flash and im sure a sequel would be brilliant so well done!

Have a Nice Day!

Wow. Whis game was positive surprise.

I have to admit that I wasn't expecting for much, because, well - graphics weren't so great nor original. But after playing it for awhile I realized that -

THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY RATHER GOOD.

Nice gameplay, interesting bosses and great music - and after I got used to "simple" game graphics, they didn't bother me either. Actually I started to like the game and to think "this for sure is underrated, hope I could play more games like this in NG".

MORE GAMES FROM YOU, please. :D