Reviews for "Up Your Nose"

A real treat!

Everything about this film is a joy. The story is innovative, the graphics and animation are decent, the character designs are original and the humour is spot on! That pet watering can has to be one of the most endearing characters I've seen in a long, long time. Make this into a series, I guarantee it will be a brilliant success.

Cheers.

Great stuff!

You know, the only reasons can I think of why this might have gotten a score under 4 are either:

1) The majority of people who saw it are offended because they are of course culprits of the misuse of the apostrophe, or
2) The majority of the people who saw it are probably American, and were annoyed/confused that you used the word 'pants' to describe the orange's underwear, instead of, well, 'underwear' or perhaps 'briefs'. Possibly...

But it's probably the former, to be honest.

plentymagpies responds:

Thanks for the high score. I know what you mean; i find myself tutting loudly at the disgusting use of apostrophes here. I wonder if Joe Pasquale's big in America.

Amazing

Fucking awesome. Perfect in every way. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing to loud and waking my flatmate!

Awesome.

A very great flash.

OOH NOOO! STEEEEVE!!!

That was the craziest thing i've seen today. Great animation! It tought me not to misuse my apostrophe's!