Reviews for "Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview"

Amazing Stuff

I can't even give a criticism. Everything is flawless; I hope to compose like this someday.

[TSR Audio]

Textures are great, aren't they?

Great preview. You have some nice mastering in these clips.

Interesting you are in Murfreesboro, as I am in Cookeville. You should check out my stuff and maybe we could collaborate.

Just a thought.

10/10

Reasoner responds:

Ahhh Cookeville. I visited there a few times, but alas....I moved from Murfreesboro all the way to San Francisco :( Thanks so much for the review though and perhaps some day I'll make my way back to the South again :)

Breathtaking

I wasn't sure why you had contacted me at first as you were on my favorite musicians list (Of course you are now), but as someone that supports the arts I checked it out. I was absolutely not disappointed. The compilation is absolutely amazing, each has its own uniqueness and beauty. The music all had an atmospheric feel and a sense of otherworldly splendor. This is going on my wish-list asap, and if no one is kind enough to purchase it for me, I'll just go ahead and spoil myself.

If I ever get back into submitting animations for newgrounds again, I'll have to include some of your music (with full credits of course).

Reasoner responds:

Spoil yourself! Hope you were able to download a copy at this point, and thanks for the support.

Love it

I hope this album gets distributed to many music channels because, the world needs to hear the beautiful melodies that you have created out of sheer will, and dedication.

-S1LV3R

thx :)

Really nice work there.

These are some very nice songs, I might just buy your CD. :) My favourite track is "Don't Sleep", it really speaks to me in a way I can't explain.