Reviews for "Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview"

Your music has always been one of my inspirations

I set a very high standard of quality for the music in my collection - most of the best NG artists such as paragon or ntheory only have two or three songs in there at most. You have eight. I will definitely buy and recommend your music.

Reasoner responds:

Wow eight really? What a compliment! Thanks for buying. Hopefully I can throw my ninth one in there :P

amazing

I've always loved listening to your music, especially when I'm trying to get my homework done. I'm literally going in the process of purchasing this as I'm typing. Keep up the great work.

Reasoner responds:

Yay! Thanks for buying! Your poor musican appreciates it :)

As always, wonderfully done!

Heard this preview on Facebook first and I've been waiting for the album to come out for a long time! Just bought it off of CDBaby and am about to listen to it!

Bless you Reasoner, and Godspeed.

Reasoner responds:

Thank you kindly. I'm glad you decided to make the purchase. I'll still be around here posting free music for many years to come.

Textures are great, aren't they?

Great preview. You have some nice mastering in these clips.

Interesting you are in Murfreesboro, as I am in Cookeville. You should check out my stuff and maybe we could collaborate.

Just a thought.

10/10

Reasoner responds:

Ahhh Cookeville. I visited there a few times, but alas....I moved from Murfreesboro all the way to San Francisco :( Thanks so much for the review though and perhaps some day I'll make my way back to the South again :)

Amazing Stuff

I can't even give a criticism. Everything is flawless; I hope to compose like this someday.

[TSR Audio]