Reviews for "Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview"

Thank you.

I only wish I could pay for it, time to save up and buy a pre-paid card. I listen to your music in so many occassions, thank you for the beautiful melodies that you have created.
Your art needs to be shared, everyone should listen to it and think a bit about himself, about everything.

Reasoner responds:

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you're able to buy a copy at some point :)

Love it

I hope this album gets distributed to many music channels because, the world needs to hear the beautiful melodies that you have created out of sheer will, and dedication.

-S1LV3R

thx :)

AMAZXING

I wish i had money to pay for it lol

Reasoner responds:

it's only 7.99 on Cdbaby.com ;) Thanks for wishing you could buy it at least though :)

Breathtaking

I wasn't sure why you had contacted me at first as you were on my favorite musicians list (Of course you are now), but as someone that supports the arts I checked it out. I was absolutely not disappointed. The compilation is absolutely amazing, each has its own uniqueness and beauty. The music all had an atmospheric feel and a sense of otherworldly splendor. This is going on my wish-list asap, and if no one is kind enough to purchase it for me, I'll just go ahead and spoil myself.

If I ever get back into submitting animations for newgrounds again, I'll have to include some of your music (with full credits of course).

Reasoner responds:

Spoil yourself! Hope you were able to download a copy at this point, and thanks for the support.

Nice!

Sounds really, really good. Any plans for a physical CD release, or are you sticking primarily with digital distribution? I always prefer to have a physical CD over a digital copy. Of course that's just me. If you keep it digital, I suppose I'll just have to settle for that. *wink* Wait, no. ;)

Reasoner responds:

I don't have any plans at the moment due to the expenses involved with it, but I will at somepoint on Amazon at least so that I can finally submit the album to Pandora for consideration