Reviews for "Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview"

MY GOSH

THIS WAS BRILLIANT

Nice

Great Album! Just got it and enjoyed all of it. Keep putting out great stuff.

You, sir,

are amazing. I love your music. I know for a fact that others do too.
I might actually buy this if I have enough money. ^^

Amazing!

I am as fascinated as ever!:D I really would like to buy your album. It is one of the very few things which I really want. All your music is amazing. I'm sure you will become famous, keep striving!

Continue to amaze!

I have also been listiening to you as well, and i will be purchasing the album! Man i am here to tell you that your stuff reminds me of Mass Effect, i am telling you bro you could compose music for a game like that bro, and my personnal favorite though is Living Transparent you are great at what you do, but stay with the Light Side!. Power corrupts! stay true to yourself and keep the pure music coming!