Reviews for "Operation Gi-go: File 2"

Amazing

I loved it it was flawless. graphics were great another great movie form you can't wait ti'll file 3 comes out

5/5

- Shawn

Thanks!

It'll be a long one!

I thought it was great.

Personally, this is one of the best flashes i've seen in a while. Most of the stuff put on the front page is just the same bull crap defense set somewhere else, or a fan made madness flash. its boring. but i saw this and checked it out, and its great. I really hope this becomes a big thing. just dont overdue it and make it repetitive like the madness flashes, even though they aren't bad... bye bye =^.^=

Gi-go responds:

My thoughts exactly, I tried to mix it up a bit and its cool you think I succeeded.

Thanks

Incredible Visuals!! A Must See!

These are the best Graphics I have ever seen in a flash movie, crystal clear scenes, sharp crisp people, weapons, and backgrounds, and a interesting story which will keep you interested for a long time. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind a little, no a ton! of gore, violence, and slightly disturbing images! But thats would makes this a compelling story, the character does not take his talking up his enemies he takes aim and fires before he even knows what he is doing. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS, I have not been this impressed since Madness Interactive!

Wow, thank you so much!

It makes me really want to keep this series up when I read reviews like this!

LOVED IT

did you say you're quitting these? don't they are way better than zombie infection.

10/10

Oh no way man.

I'm making 3 more of these.

cool