Reviews for "Operation Gi-go: File 2"

it was good...

but my only problem was it that there were not very many voice actors most of them were, that i could tell , were all one voice and nobody elses so try that next time but in all it was very good

I agree

I'll look into getting some more next time.

Great flash

This is some piece of very nice flash work. I like the way you do all the backgrounds. It's just looks more like an anime type movie because of it, wich is good. I also enjoyed the intro, since the house in the moonlight just gave me an atmospheric wave of hotness showering over me. I see progress since the 1st one aswell.

Keep it up! 4/5 8/10

Cheers!! SimMa-T

Gi-go responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked the backgrounds, I make them all in photoshop.

The house with the moon is one of my favs too =D

very good

these obviously take a while to make, but either way its about time! i've been looking forward to this for a long time!! cant wait for the next part.

its good to see something that actually deserves front page by the way.

I'm glad you think so

Thanks for the review

Great job but a major flaw.

I liked this flash, good voice acting good violence and good graphics. The bad things were that when he moved it looked terrible. It looked weird, that's how I would describe it. Good job though, work on the movement then it would look good.

Gi-go responds:

I know, I'll work on that.

Thanks

This is AWSOME

It reminds me too much of a single person Roleplay story I'm doing online... Oh well to the review, well Gi-go kind of moves like he's high on pot or something, but I understand how difficult it must be to make complex animation run smoothly. I'm sure your trying your best to improve so I won't complain. However I also like your Extras feature with the first Gi-go moive you ever made, and I have to tell you, I found it funny in a good way. "All I wanted was some chips GOD" anyway excellent work.

Gi-go responds:

Haha, I found it funny in a bad way. I guess I just want people to see how far you can come, so they dont give up.

Thanks