Reviews for "Operation Gi-go: File 2"

nicee

nicely done, the only part that needs improvement is the movement. great job.

Gi-go responds:

Yeah I need to work on that some.

Glad you liked it, thanks!

K

^^Good Points^^
Extremely well done, I'm surprised by this. The drawings were very pleasant and rather refreshing. Excellent drawing and other graphical effects. The storyline was interesting and this seems to be developing nicely. Definitely a great effort, I think it deserves more popularity.

^^Needs Improving^^
Your running/walking animations are a little strange and could use some practice.

Review Request Club

Gi-go responds:

I'm glad you understood the story line and liked the effects.

Thanks

Liked

Well that was really intense and i loved it, i hadn't seen the first one but i was able to pick up on the story from here pretty well because of your good storytelling. I thought the way you animated the fighting was excellent and my favorite scene was when the other Gi was beheaded that was totally gross. The voice acting for all the character's was great and i loved that song you used near the end. I thought you left this on a pretty good cliffhanger too, i look forward to the next file.

~H-J~

Awesome, I'm glad you apriciated the action. I like the beheading also =D

Thanks for the review!

Pretty Snazzy

The Graphics:For flash some of the best i've ever seen.. the animations for most things were pretty good, the running down the hall was wonky. but i didn't do anything to make it less enjoyable. i actually lol'd there so it actually made it better.

The Sound:well the gun shots,bones breaking, doors opening .. etc were good,the voice acting although not bad in any sense of the words could use some work.

The Style: it had good style, gritty urban and dark. i liked it

Violence: Bam Mo Fucka

Interactivity: yeah not really any, but it is a movie.

Humor: bahaha him running down the hall fer sure.

OVERALL: great piece of flash. A-

Gi-go responds:

Wow, I'm glad you noticed the style, thats exactly what I wwas going for.

Thanks

Impressive

The story is addicting, graphics are amazing, the only thing that can improve is hand to hand battles. Other that that gj!