Reviews for "Operation Gi-go: File 2"

very good

these obviously take a while to make, but either way its about time! i've been looking forward to this for a long time!! cant wait for the next part.

its good to see something that actually deserves front page by the way.

I'm glad you think so

Thanks for the review

i know this story zzzzz

Good flash good animation good art and sounds. However the story line is so holloywood and typical. There a far too many of these type of flashes. Also a silent talented hero guy who can do al sorts. Same story line we have all seen a thousand times. For this reason it will never be a classic in my eyes. good and dull at the same time

Gi-go responds:

Is it hollywood because it has a complex story line instead of being some kind of video game parody? Give me a break.

Awesome Flash

Great flash man everything was looking pretty good and i noticed...you numbered the gi's in japanese(if you were some was spelled wrong)? if you werent trying thats weird lol but keep it up man!

Gi-go responds:

Yeah, you figured that out. It will be explained in the next episode. I looked it up, I'm pretty sure they were all spelled right.

Great flash

This is some piece of very nice flash work. I like the way you do all the backgrounds. It's just looks more like an anime type movie because of it, wich is good. I also enjoyed the intro, since the house in the moonlight just gave me an atmospheric wave of hotness showering over me. I see progress since the 1st one aswell.

Keep it up! 4/5 8/10

Cheers!! SimMa-T

Gi-go responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked the backgrounds, I make them all in photoshop.

The house with the moon is one of my favs too =D

Good stuff

That was actually worth watching all the way through. Both episodes. Hope to see more soon, and not after 8 months :p

Graphics are good, but the animation could be improved, hence the 9 instead of 10. Also, the voice acting feels forced.

Gi-go responds:

I got a couple projects first, so it will still take a while sorry!

I need voice actors haha, thanks for the review!