Reviews for "Certain Madness"

Good

The only thing is its the exact same thing as the original except the fight scenes were different and so was the ending.

Otherwise it's good

as good as a krinkels's one

It is as good as a krinkels's one but the ending was a little confusing. Even good work!

Good tribute

Werewolf madness was a good touch. Not seen it yet.

Is that an ending?

Well, besides that I don't usually like madness-sssstyle I will tell you what I don't like about this movie in particular.
I would have liked to see some innovation here, not lways the same thing with fire weapons and katanas.
The moments when he gets hurt give it a bit of something but... It doesn't seem "real". It's as like you animated him hurt just to fill that emptyness of "he-is-not-invulnerable".
The werewolf is more stupid than the rest. Why does he waits for attacking?
And Jebus (or any other "boss") CAN NOT die that easy. No. Not. Never. Ever.

It was cool until de end

Tis is one of teh greates tributes but the ending wasnt good enought. it suck the part jesus died like crap, so the ghay wolf.
XD
but its still a little cool, not that cool, but yeah cool.