Reviews for "Certain Madness"

Awesome

If there wouldn't be your name written on it, this could have been by Krinkels himself. Very well animated!

not bad

Well this wasn't bad not bad at all!!
but i think you made a slight mistake... the scence you created should have happend in avenger not apotheosis.. when he almost kills or has killed the sherrif

Opinion

Es buena la animacion me gusto vastante XP t doy 9 puntos, 9 por que los personajes son de Madness Combat 4 tienes que tener un poco mas de originalidad.

HOLY FUCKING FUCKERS IN A FUCKING FACTORY!

Dude...Do you know what this means? MAKE SOME MORE DAMN VIDEOS! THAT WAS PA LITTLE BIT BETTER THEN MADDNESS COMBAT 7....MAKE SOME MORE VIDEOS LIKE THAT....PLZ DUDE THEY ROCK...and p.s can u tell me how how to make a video? ...........kk my acc name is edd900 plz mail it to me in my inbox ty

Whoa!

At first i thought that this was one of kringles thingies because it was so good. Keep up the good work!