Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "sycolux"

A very innovative twist on an old genre

I love the system that you used... the zooming and the flipping made this submission fresh and new. And better yet was your smooth application of sound when the first flip took place! However.... using the mouse to control the blocks was a little unorthodox even for this game. It didn't feel difficult to find what I was doing... the mouse was a constant annoyance even before the screen started moving. Maybe use the keyboard? Great game overall though.

great follow up to Pacco

I like this game, as I like pacco.
I don't agree with the people under me, the spinning and zooming was what made it fun. Your style of game programming is some of the best I've seen and played. I'm looking forward to more of your work.

Nice game

I like the idea of the game but everything spinning and zooming in/out is a little too much to make me play for hours on end.

Amusingly boring and fun at the same time

I enjoyed the game, in some ways. You had good graphics, and your style wasn't all that bad. Just make it more interesting.

Iplaygames

sick...

there are special places where they put ppl like you. this was by far the sickest (not in a sick way though) thing i've ever seen. make more like this, but make it less ... nauseating

The-d00m