Reviews for "You Wanna Make a Memory (MMD)"

very nice

I personally never heard of this song before but it sounds great and I look forward to seeing more of your music

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Great!... I get to be the first one to introduce you to it. THanks for the reviews.

Where've you been?

I've been checking your page for a year and a half and wondering if you'd ever come back. I'm glad you did! Great music as usual!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I'm around mate. My musical energies are otherwise directed at the moment. Glad to know some people are still checking though. I hope to have some more stuff someday.

why do i feel like...

that blue october inspired this lol

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Blue October?... no idea what you're talking about actually. Just happens to be one of my favourite Bon Jovi songs, although my friends make fun of me for picking one of his least epic pieces. Thanks for the review.

Nice song man

I never fogrot you. And i probably never will :)

MilkMan-Dan responds:

And that is precisely why I always come back. Thanks mate.

Missing your music.

I'm so thrilled to see you posting again, man. I loved the minimalist arrangement. Bass, drums, piano and a hint of strings. As for the vocals, they were fine but I can see you fret a bit over them. I noticed you laid off the vocal correction which is great because you carry your pitch fine without it. Don't be afraid to mix your vocals a tad louder. The reverb is down to personal taste and from my perspective it's become a part of your overall style. But I'd say bring the reverb down just a tiny notch. The presence should be there, but avoid the echoing consonants as they're a bit distracting. But I'm just nitpicking here. It's a beautiful track and I find myself liking it better than the original. This is going straight to my mp3 player. Your music is like crack to me, so thanks for the update.