Reviews for "You Wanna Make a Memory (MMD)"

Good to see you and good

First off, I was just randomly checking your page, like I do every once in a while, and went "wow something new? That's awesome."
As for the song, it's good but the voice's distortion is distracting for me though. I'm unsure whether that's because of you having an echo, the mike, or something you did. The vocals could also be just a tiny bit louder than the background and beat. That's just my personal preference though.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Man my vocals are always off. I really should take a seminar or something on the subject... I don't know too many vocal artists or sound technicians though so it's all trial and error. Thanks for listening all the same mate.

Dear Lord.

I love this, i downloaded it and ill put on Cd for my car :) Thx for this, Really.. Thx

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Sweet! Play it loud. Annoy your neighbors with it... Give it to your future children as a momento of the glory of the year 2010.

MMD

And MMD is back strong. Your voice has a better tone since the last time I heard it. Long time fan here so I'm loving that there is SOMETHING new up :)

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I've learned a lot over the last while about recording, and put a lot more work into the voice. I'm glad your still keeping tabs. Thanks very much for the review.

Where've you been?

I've been checking your page for a year and a half and wondering if you'd ever come back. I'm glad you did! Great music as usual!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I'm around mate. My musical energies are otherwise directed at the moment. Glad to know some people are still checking though. I hope to have some more stuff someday.

very nice

I personally never heard of this song before but it sounds great and I look forward to seeing more of your music

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Great!... I get to be the first one to introduce you to it. THanks for the reviews.