Reviews for "Lilium (SessileNomad Cover)"

Wow!

That was amazing. What genre would this be? I've always loved music of this style but I've never really gotten a name for it. Would it be glitch... or what? Reminds me of Venetian Snares.

SessileNomad responds:

has a lot of different names, pretty common titles are IDM and breakcore, drill n bass, other dumb genre titles

venetian snares is pretty much amazing, i liek the flashbulb, aphex twin, wisp and u-ziq quite a bit as well

Ahhh... The Lilium...

You made a fine cover from it. I can almost taste the sadness of the original song mixed together with the action of Elfenlied.

This bittersweet mixture of sadness and action gets a 5/5, a 10/10 and goes to my favs. Maybe there will be an Elfenlied-game here in Newgrounds someday... Then I reccomend this cover for the credits for sure!

SessileNomad responds:

hmm elfen lied game may have some cool elements

It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is
SPARTA

yep

Wow.

This is fucking creepy. I love it.

me too