Reviews for "Agent Scarecrow #1"

Thought it deserved its Front Page.

Good mood, very Max Payne noir. I didn't care for much of the voice acting EXCEPT for the main character, which fit somehow.

My only suggestion is to have a skip feature in the intro cinema. Because you've got subtitles (I think I remember them there?), viewers might read more quickly than the narrator and thus be left twiddling their thumbs until the next screen change. At least a skip-to-next-line-of-monologue button would be glorious.

All in all, it set a good mood!

-Swain

Johnnybdesign responds:

Thanks... I've heard good things about Max Payne. I have to try it someday. The screenshots look great!

Thanks again for the comments.

Pretty good.

The overall animation was pretty smooth, i agree with the last guy on that. One problem i had with it were the scenes in which you seemingly just edited pictures for backdrops??.. don't get me wrong its a nice idea but you can see the big difference between your drawn backgrounds and the edited ones :]

Overall though pretty swish game.

Thanks for comments.

Well, that's the artistic style I wanted to give to the game. I can understand that it doesn't appeal to everyone.

I hope that you'll be able to focus on the story and reconciliate with this series ;)

Not too shabby, dude!

I was really digging your style as far as art goes and things ran pretty smoothly. A pretty dynamic game! =D Great music, too.

If there's anything I'd suggest or complain about it'd be the voice acting. Seemed just a TAD too forced and/or unnatural.

Other than that.. good work! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Johnnybdesign responds:

I like the music so much... Those guys (music composers) are skilled!!!

Well, I can see your point about the voiceacting... But I think it carries a lot of emotions and it fits the cartoonish but dark atmosphere.

Wow!

Very fluid gameplay! Very smooth. Very stylish. Kind of reminds me of the game Killer7 .

Very nice. What else is there to say?

Johnnybdesign responds:

Oh! I don't know killer7. I'll look into it. Thanks. ;)

Wow!

Amazing! wow, its really a great game, I can't wait to see AS #2!!! I love the style of this game!

Johnnybdesign responds:

Thanks for the comments. It is motivating. I can't wait for you to play #2 and #3 where the story unfolds.