Reviews for "Who Sleeps Anyway? [Trance]"

:-3

Good job! I like it. I really like it. Solid melody and harmony, good instruments, good song in general. Great, in fact.

5/5
10/10
*Downloads*

Or4nges responds:

Thanks, it means more than you know :D

The title caught my attention

But I wasn't really expecting anything from the song. I was pleasantly surprised! Awesome stuff!

Or4nges responds:

that's great to hear! I try to make the titles different lol.

Damn man....

That... was great.

Intro/Outro:
All I can say is... aw man I am not going to sleep tonight. The intro is great and perfectly melds into the main part of the song, it great. Then the outro is the same great beat and it loops PERFECTLY.

Synths/Beat/SFX:
I love how you make the sound come from alternating headphones and your use of the drums is great. nothing much to say but totally awesome. I like 1:18 the best, especially how it cranks up the volume AND alternates sides... 1:54 comes in a close second though.

Conclusion: Man, I will listen to your music until I leave this world. CopyPasta and EatFish are great, but this, this is you best work ever. May you never stop this endless flow of talent you have.

Sjs00---

Or4nges responds:

I can't even begin to tell you how happy this made me :D.

Knowing that at least one person really loves my stuff makes it all worth while.

Nice!

Same as below, I've listened to some of your songs, and the mastering is great indeed! Not only did those echoing effects blow me away, but it was also a great inspiration. Thanks, keep it up! :D
Again 15 awesomepoints :D

Thankyou, thankyou :D

I spend so much time making sure everything sits right (And still miss some things here and there) But it's glad to know the effort is being noticed. Thanks again, my friend :D

Glad I found this

Stumbled across your page tonight and have to say that I'm impressed with quite a bit of your work. I'm a creative writer and my writing comes from alternate realities that I build in my head based on songs that I listen to (e.x. Trance, Ambient, Techno, etc.). Because of your music, I was able to write down a pretty good fight scene. Keep up the good work, can't wait to write more from your music.

Or4nges responds:

Ah that's awesome. I'm glad you liked it enough to draw inspiration from it. I'd like to read it one day if you ever have it typed up lol :P

Cheers!