Reviews for "Orchestral Theme 4"

great

really like the way you handle the part when the ochestra becomes massieve and then a bit dramatic, ending in a lighter sound ,would be good for movie's too:)
makes seek for more!

Gravey responds:

Thank you much. Glad you enjoyed the piece.

-Gravey-

My kind of song...

Amazing, it sounds like something I'd hear in one of the newer final fantasy games or a fantasy movie. Beautiful work with the dynamics and the melodies, in fact good job with everything.

The only thing that hits me is the key change at 1:59. Something about it doesn't sound smooth, but I really can't put my finger on it, so I'm chalking it up to my own musical bias.

Excellent work, haven't talked to you in a while, but I'm glad you're still pumping out masterpieces.

Gravey responds:

Hey, it's good to hear from you friend. Been a while, I was beginning to think you had left us for good. Hearing such wonderful words of praise from you really means a lot. You know how much I enjoy your pieces as well.

Thanks again.

-Gravey-

I declare you king.

Such a bewildering piece deserves a bewildering review; don't you think? So here I go.

This composition is beautiful. Such different, yet similiar sounds uniformly crafted to perfection. This fusillade of melodic chords irrefutably resonates its own detached beauty that is fraught with complexions. Percise and comfortable transitions, and fierce emotion. Also the lack of lyrics allows the listener to make his or her own story. So elaborate and impressive, yet simple and heartfelt. Sincere appreciation for such a masterful creation. Truly perfect, I give you my applause, and I tip my hat.

Fantastic

I don't know what I can say that other people haven't said already. It's passionate, yet balanced, dynamic yet controlled. All in all , great piece.

lol nice brotha

whenever it says ochestral theme, im like, thata boy gravey. nicely done.