Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Just A Day In ClayWorld 2"

Good Stuff

At the start i thought it would suck but it turned out really good and it was worth the load, nice work man.

TamiyaGuy responds:

WOO-HOO!!! People ACTUALLY like this! I'm really happy you thought it was worth the wait, it took me ages to do, and it paid off! If you like JADICW 2, maybe I should do a whole series...? What do you think?

it is capable of 10

It is cool for me.I am trying to make clay ppl too.I only need is a camera.XD lol :P
------
Keep it up

TamiyaGuy responds:

Thanks for liking JADICW 2!!! and to be honest, I need a camera too, that was my parents one. (I'm just a kid :P) And thanks for realising it's not a Knox rip-off!!!

that was AWSOME!!!!!!

that was the best claymation EVER!!!!!!!!!
i love the ending
whats this?
electric bill
lets see here ............... FFFUUU.end

TamiyaGuy responds:

The best claymo ever???!! that's a first. But a good first, nonetheless. I'm so pleased you liked the ending, it took me SOOO long to think of that!!!! Anyway, I'm glad you liked JADICW 2, and expect to see JADICW 3 sometime!!!

LIEK OMG

i loved this, it was long original and greatly animated look out klayworld there's a new knox coming :D

TamiyaGuy responds:

Thanks for everything!!! I'm so happy that you think JADICW 2 is original, and I think it is too :). I noticed you put a 9 for the humour, and I'm relieved you did ^_^. The humour was the 2nd hardest part (the 1st being the movie itself xD)

Thanks again for the review!!

YES AGAIN

Great once more make another!!

Thanks for liking it!

Believe me, I really want to make a JADICW 3, and it's all set up, but I can't find any time! WHERE DOES IT ALL GO???