Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Just A Day In ClayWorld 2"

I love clays

Yeah, title says it all -.- . I just love clay animations.
Great voice acting, too.

By the way: I gave a 0 in graphics, cause there were no graphics but just photos ;) .

TamiyaGuy responds:

Thanks for your review! I would have thought that most people would have hated my voices, but I'm really glad you like an Essex accent. Glad you liked the humour ^_^.

"0 in graphics, coz theres no graphics, just pics" Well, I gotta laugh, coz it's true!!

cool

lovely and pretty long. I like it :D

TamiyaGuy responds:

you... like this? sweet! I hope you didn't mind the size, but I can't get the compression right! I'm glad you like the length, I was worrying that others would think it was too long. Thanks for your review!!

Good Stuff

At the start i thought it would suck but it turned out really good and it was worth the load, nice work man.

TamiyaGuy responds:

WOO-HOO!!! People ACTUALLY like this! I'm really happy you thought it was worth the wait, it took me ages to do, and it paid off! If you like JADICW 2, maybe I should do a whole series...? What do you think?

it was ok

im sorry, I did not like it. The voices were way too annoying, and it wasnt really funny... better luck next time, try a better plot and more normal voices...

TamiyaGuy responds:

It's ok. I realised that the spaz guy's voice should have been better, but I thought it was ok for humour. It's not all bad, though! JADICW 3 wil have a definite plot, and so will all of the rest :). Thanks for the review!!!