Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Just A Day In ClayWorld 2"

I liked most of it

I likes most of the film but some parts could have been left out without doing any damage to the plot or entertainment. I gave it low points in sound because it seemed like the voices changed a lot, its bad for the consistency. The third clayman (the crazy one)seemed out of place imo.

TamiyaGuy responds:

Well, the spaz guy did seem a bit random, but I just thought a spaz attack would have a "didn't see that comin'" feel about it :P. Anyway, glad you liked most of JADICW 2, the important parts, i hope ^_^. Thanks for reviewing!!!

LIEK OMG

i loved this, it was long original and greatly animated look out klayworld there's a new knox coming :D

TamiyaGuy responds:

Thanks for everything!!! I'm so happy that you think JADICW 2 is original, and I think it is too :). I noticed you put a 9 for the humour, and I'm relieved you did ^_^. The humour was the 2nd hardest part (the 1st being the movie itself xD)

Thanks again for the review!!

that was AWSOME!!!!!!

that was the best claymation EVER!!!!!!!!!
i love the ending
whats this?
electric bill
lets see here ............... FFFUUU.end

TamiyaGuy responds:

The best claymo ever???!! that's a first. But a good first, nonetheless. I'm so pleased you liked the ending, it took me SOOO long to think of that!!!! Anyway, I'm glad you liked JADICW 2, and expect to see JADICW 3 sometime!!!

Close to Knoxs work!

Well, kinda, but still, this was hilarious and fun to watch when bored, and yes, I was very bored today.

Okay, aside that, I enjoyed it a lot, the smooth animation of the claymen are great and the humor lasts a lot.

I also like the part when they're playing the game, that was one of the good parts.

And the guy who spaz out made me chuckle.

Hope you continue to make more of this series, you may become just like Knox one day, haha.

Later,

Lost-Wisdom

TamiyaGuy responds:

Well, what can I say? You're the best, perhaps??!! Yeah, the animation is close to Knox's, but I'm really pleased that you realise it's not a rip-off.

I'm so glad you like the humour (UK RULEZ), because it took me pretty long to get the funny bits right. Mind you, it wasn't exactly a piece of cake doing the game part, either, so I'm happy you liked that as well. Maybe we could be PM-buddies sometime? :)

PS: the spaz was easy to do, but you still liked that ^_^

it is capable of 10

It is cool for me.I am trying to make clay ppl too.I only need is a camera.XD lol :P
------
Keep it up

TamiyaGuy responds:

Thanks for liking JADICW 2!!! and to be honest, I need a camera too, that was my parents one. (I'm just a kid :P) And thanks for realising it's not a Knox rip-off!!!