Reviews for "Potion Panic"

Neat!

What an original concept! If this game gets enough good press, I'd like to see what a polished sequal would play like.

good game

Good game but could use some changes. It would be nice if you could save potions into quick slots so you can quickly change. I like how you can hear the enemies coming so you know what you will be facing. The game progresses too slowly. Gets boring quick. The game is unique and with some minor improvements could be great.

Good but needs work

Its an amazing idea just not nearly as indepth as it could be. If u make a sequal make a storyline. And the upgrades seemed to me like a waste of money so make a description of the upgrades and tell what they do to help. Overall though its a good game.
My favorite is 25 5 20 red bomb with insane damage.
i didnt have sound so i gave u a 0 srry.

It's a good game

But get's a little repetitive. My two favorite combinations were b=33 r=100 y=32. I'd use that only if you have too because it wastes a lot. It's good to get rid of the witch in one shot because what happens is it explodes and then makes a sticky thing come out of it that scatters and hooks onto opponents draining thier life. And usually when that thing dies it will fall to the ground and whatever steps over it will get hurt as well. =D

Okay

Pretty good but like the others said it gets boring
my favourite potion: Blue=8 Red=9 Yellow=13