Reviews for "-Dancing Flame-"

Very catchy.

I don't normally like Latin styled music, but I love this song. I can see a looped version in a a volcano themed level of a platformer.

Step responds:

Cool. I don't like Latin music that much either but for some reason I enjoyed making this.

Thanks for the feedback.

Awesome track! Extend it please?

I was dancing along to this song with my girl and it ended so fast! This is a really cool piece though and it would be great if perhaps you could extend it. Throw in some bongos and you got one hell of a track that really turns up the heat! Overall, great work!

Step responds:

Haha thanks. This is just something I did for my dad's birthday - I started it a little late and didn't get enough time to continue it, so I just cooked up a good ending for it. Actually I was thinking about continuing it at one point, but as luck has it, when my computer died it took all of my recent project files along with it...

I agree about adding bongos. Actually I have some in the background of this song already, but they're REALLY subtle and almost impossible to hear :P. Anyhow, if I ever get to continuing this or making another song in this style, I'll let you know.

Thanks for reviewing!

Noice

this song also kicks some serious @$$

Latin @SS, that is :D.

Thanks for the review!

Nicely done and congrats!

This is a very clean sounding song. Out of everything in the song, I really enjoy the quality of your mix (as weird as that sounds =P). I really love your instrument choice as well, plus the melodies involved. I'm sorry I got to your message late, I've been super busy with school lol=P

Great job on the top 5 btw!

- Isomatic

Step responds:

Hey man, long time no see! I can understand if you're busy with school, so am I >.>.

Glad you liked the instrumentation, despite how hard it was for me to do it. I'm surprised you like the mix, though. I can't mix if my life depended on it.

Thanks a lot for the review, really appreciate it!

People like this because

it sounds like Final Fantasy.
Good overall feel though.

Step responds:

Don't know why you think it sounds like Final Fantasy, but thanks nevertheless.