Reviews for "-Dancing Flame-"

this reminds me

this sounds like mosuic in a game I use to play called dark cloud

Step responds:

Cool. Never heard of it though.

In any case, thanks for reviewing!

nice!

great song here.It can very easily go in a game.just imagine it in a fighting game stage or a castlevania map ;D!.beutiful song

Step responds:

Lol why does everyone think of this as a battle song xD.

But thanks, glad you like it!

What a riff!

This is an excellent piece Stephan, it has a really strong vibe to it. Im extremely impressed with the fact you changed your brass to have a more jazz stab, its stunning.

The beat and percussion throughout is excellent, its ever so catchy.
The only problem is that there isnt enough of it. ;)
Stunning work!

Step responds:

Wow I never knew I'd get this many reviews. I really owe you all one.

Anyway, thanks a lot for enjoying the song and writing the review. I wish I'd have the time to continue this sometime.

Thanks again!

Liked it a LOT!

RogerBK
(Can't put the RRC signature no more... lol)

;D

Step responds:

"The song is pretty short, but it has the Latin feeling, it's pretty animated, a lot of sounds, the drums are pretty cool, the piano is super nice, I liked the melody, and the sax (is that a sax??) sound is awesome! The guitar is very nice too, it kept pace with all the other instruments. I think you really catched the real spirit of the salsa!"

Wow, thanks! Glad you enjoyed the instruments I used - by the way, it isn't a sax but I tried to make it sound like one so I guess making you think it's a sax is an achievement, right? ;D.

"One of the best parts for me was from 0:32 to 0:41, really liked the way you changed a bit the song, it's not the same thing the WHOOOLE song, the sounds kept changing but all of 'em was in the same melody, it's professional work Steph! :o"

Haha I'm not so sure about professional, but as long as it sounds good I'm happy lol.

"Anyway, keep it up ude, your music is awesome and you're always doing even better things! Also, pretty good start!!"

Thank you for the support! Too bad I haven't had much time to make music nowadays :(.

"RogerBK
(Can't put the RRC signature no more... lol)"

Lol,. not going to lie, I miss your RRC reviews :P.

Thanks for the great review!

I'm really feeling this.

This small song feels like it could be a lot longer. For being completely out your zone, you did a great job covering the feel and sound of latin music. The guitars are on spot and the "sax" section feels right. It actually makes me think a little less of it being one genre and maybe pushing into another, but that's just me.

Percussion is on spot, melodies are right where they should be, everything is in place. A very good job you've done on this track.

~Tzu

Step responds:

Thanks for the compliments. I'm particularly happy that you think the 'sax' section sounds good, it's by far the hardest part of the song which I worked on.

Glad you like it, and I appreciate the review :).