Reviews for "-Dancing Flame-"

Hm...

No crit for you. Gratz on the weekly top 5.

Keep up, S.

Sure thing, G!

Thanks for reviewing, man :3.

Outstanding!

Truly, this deserves top 5 and more! The melody is amazing and, while short, does a great job of... Well, being awesome. I really can't pick a part out of this that I don't care for. It all flows together perfectly to my ears. Really, just great, makes me want to hear a lot more from you.

Thank you!

If you're in to this stuff then I'm afraid my other songs aren't anywhere like this one, with it being my first attempt and all :P.

But yeah, really glad you enjoyed listening to it. Thanks for the review!

Snappin'!

You, my good man, well deserve the 10 I'm giving this!
I hope your father enjoyed it anywhere near as heartily as I did.

Thanks for the review!

"For an artist who professes to dislike salsa, you capture it very well! It's a very lively piece, and the first few notes make me want to get up and dance! (I don't dance, but it's that good!)"

Haha same here. I'm happy you think it's dance-able since that's what I was trying to make it to sound like.

"You, my good man, well deserve the 10 I'm giving this!"

Thank you! :D

"I hope your father enjoyed it anywhere near as heartily as I did."

Yeah, he loved it!

"A tad bit of criticism, if you plan to work on it again, some of the higher notes in the background (piano and such) sound a mere mite too technological."

I agree. Couldn't bother humanizing this one (making notes not exactly the right time, varying note velocities, etc...) since I had to make it in a rush to cope with everything, so if I ever revisit it, humanizing is probably what I'll do first.

"However, that is so easily overshadowed by the amazing musical power of the rest of it that I kind of regret bringing it up. :)"

Glad you liked it then! Thanks again for the helpful review!

Doesn't end right

It's epicly made in most respects, but needs a beter ending

Step responds:

Better ending? Hm, can't agree with you there, I personally like the ending I did, but still, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Thanks for reviewing!

Sweet mother of music!

This is awesome to the core of music you have to sell your music talent videogames or movies w/e I would buy it to hear this real talent be play a true inspiring feel to it! Wish I can go beyond the 10 limit for this deserve a way higher rating then a mere 10!

Step responds:

Haha thanks! All this support is awesome!

Glad you liked it.